Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into The Kitchen
- Makes about 1½ quarts
- Put raspberries, vinegar and sugar in a large glass bowl or stainless steel bowl.
- Let stand in a cool place for about 20 minutes.
- Measure the liquid into an enamel or stainless steel pan and add an equal amount of sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in tightly lidded sterile jars.