This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Place raspberries in blender container and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice.
- In large bowl beat cream until soft peaks from then fold in raspberry mixture.
- Sprinkle sugar over egg white and continue beating until sugar is dissolved then fold into raspberry mixture.
- Spoon into parfait glasses then cover and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.