Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 11 oz kale (1 bunch), rinsed and finely chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1¾ lb red potatoes (4 medium), scrubbed and cut into 1½-inch chunks
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1 large or 2 small avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Place kale in large, heavy pan.
- Arrange potato chunks on top of kale, and add 1 cup water.
- Cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook until kale is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check about halfway through; add a little water if necessary to keep vegetables from burning.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to serving bowl.
- Crumble feta over potatoes and kale.
- Top with avocado, sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and season with pepper.