Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook beans until they are tender, or about to burst.
- Drain, reserving the liquid.
- Gently fry beans in butter or fat with crushed garlic, parsley and hot pepper.
- Add in the bean liquid plus the quantity of water required to cook the corn meal.
- Season to taste, add corn meal mixed with cold water (1 c. corn meal per 3-4 c. water) and stir frequently until meal is cooked.
- Before serving, add butter.