Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's really sophisticated and unusual. I got the recipe from The Best Soups Cookbook. Honestly its delicious, but don't be tempted to increase the curry paste as it spoils the delicate flavour.
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 small onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
Roasting peppers Edit
- Preheat grill or top oven to a high heat.
- Wash peppers and place in oven.
- The peppers will go black, turn to blacken all sides (about 10 – 15 minutes)
- When pepper skins are blackened place in a plastic bowl and cover for 15 minutes.
- Then peel and seed the peppers, cut into large segments.