Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 20 Minutes
This dish is filled with flavor as shrimp and clam juice combine to give you a pasta dish bursting with seafood flavor. Besty sent in her recreation of this wonderful dish from the Red Lobster. This is very easy to make.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and remove tails
- ⅔ cup clam juice or chicken broth
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp each lemon juice and chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp each dried basil leaves and dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 package linguine pasta (8 ounces) cooked and drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp in same skillet and cook over medium-low heat until opaque.
- Remove; reserve liquid in pan.
- Add clam juice (I use the chicken broth when I’m out of clam juice); bring to a boil.
- Add wine; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese; stir until smooth.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add shrimp to sauce.
- Heat through.
- Add remaining except linguine.
- Pour over linguine in large bowl; toss gently to coat.
- Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.