Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Barbeque style shrimp is a Cajun way of making shrimp, spicy and buttery this is an easy way to make shrimp in a unique style. Shrimp is baked in the oven in a spicy sauce. Be sure to serve this with rice or plenty of bread so you can mop up the extra sauce.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- ½ lb shrimp, use medium size
- ½ cup margarine
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2¼ teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
- Place the margarine in a 13 x 9 baking pan, and then place the pan in the oven.
- While the pan is in the oven wash and peel shrimp.
- Devein the shrimp.
- By the time you have finished prepping the shrimp, the margarine should be melted in the pan.
- In a small bowl mix together the spices and blend well.
- Place shrimp into the pan, and then sprinkle on the seasonings you have just blended together on the shrimp.
- Mix the shrimp, margarine, and spices until the shrimp is well-coated.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, remove shrimp, and check for doneness.
- The shrimp should be pink when done.