Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
One of the oldest dishes at The Red Lobster, Sea scallops are marinaded in wine and butter, and then wrapped in bacon before cooking.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- 1½ lbs sea scallops
- ⅓ lb bacon, cut slices in half
- ¼ lb butter, melted
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Melt butter and wine together, when melted add paprika and seasoned salt.
- Drop scallops into melted wine and butter sauce.
- Allow scallops to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Wrap each scallop with half piece of bacon, and fasten bacon with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped scallops onto a baking pan, and bake in the oven for about 8 minutes, then turn over and cook until done.