Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Servings : 6
- 2 cups red kidney bean
- 3 qt water
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- coriander leaves for garnish
- Wash beans and boil for 2 – 3 hours or ½ hour in a pressure cooker.
- In the meantime make masala of onions, garlic, ginger and tomato as in Chicken Curry.
- Add to the beans and cook again till most of the liquid dries up and the beans are soft and thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.