Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Seasoned Salt
- Ground Beef (1/4 Pound Per Serving)
- Tomato (1 Slice Per Serving)
- Pepper Jack Cheese (1 Slice Per Serving
- Banana Pepper Rings (As Many As Preferred)
- Toasted Burger Bun (1 Bun Per Serving)
- If meat is frozen, allow it to thaw thoroughly.
- Pat meat into flat patties, adjust ingredients list accordingly for the number of intended servings.
- Pan-fry in a non-stick skillet or grill 3 inches from heat. Sprinkle both sides of each patty with crushed red pepper and seasoned salt.
- Cook burger until at desired level of preparedness, then remove from heat source. If pan-frying, pat burger with a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Place burger along with tomato, cheese, and pepper rings on a toasted bun and serve.