- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 pound boneless Chicken breast, sliced in bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar (optional)
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- 4 kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- ¼ pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced bamboo, rinsed and drained
- ¼ pound Eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks scallions, cut 1 inch long
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Heat a wok with oil on high heat. Add curry paste and mix well 1 minute. Add Chicken and stir constantly 3 minutes. Add salt, sauce, and Sugar. Stir constantly another 3 minutes, allowing the Chicken to absorb the flavor. Add coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves. Stir well and bring to a boil. Add green beans and bamboo. Stir well, cover, and cook 3 minutes. Add Eggplant and stir well. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Add scallions and basil. Stir well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with rice, lettuce of any kind and cucumber.