- 4x red New Mexican chiles, dried - stemmed & seeded
- 1cup water
- 4tbl paprika
- 2tbl vegetable oil
- 4cup Basic lemon grass curry Sauce
- Break the chiles into small pieces.
- Pour boiling water over them to cover and let steep until they are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Combine the chiles,chile water, and the paprika in a blender to make a paste.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet, add the chile paste, and stir-fry until it begins to darken.
- Reduce the heat, if needed, to prevent burning.
- Stir enough of the paste into the Basic lemon grass curry Sauce to give it a good red color, and to suit your taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.