Low fat, High Taste!
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 1 ½ tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp chile sauce
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¾ Pound fresh crab meat
- 4 large beefsteak tomatoes, seeed and chopped
- 2 ears sweet corn, kernels cut from cob.
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 Cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ Cup sweet vidallia onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp sauce
- 1 tsp chile sauce
- Juice from two limes
- ¾ sea salt
Pick through crab meat to remove any shell or cartilage.
Add vegetable broth and remaining ingredients. Heat for just one minute, transfer to refrigerator to chill.
To serve, place gazpacho in bowls and top with a dollup of avocado Chutney and serve.