Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
- Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
- Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
- Place on a rack in a pot, deep enough to allow water to come to 2 inches above the jars tops, process in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Remove jars from water and cool away from drafts.