Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds Pork, cut into small pieces
- 5 dried red chiles
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Wash chiles, removing stems and seeds.
- Place in blender with 1 cup water and blend into paste consistency.
- Put Pork fat into deep skillet until there is enough on the bottom of the skillet to prevent meat from sticking.
- Discard remaining fat.
- Brown Pork lightly.
- Add the chile paste and mix well, adding water if mixture is too thick.
- Add oregano and garlic.
- Cover pan and simmer slowly for one hour.