Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 6 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 large Tart apple
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Put cabbage into a bowl of cold water for 5 Minutes.
- Heat butter in a deep casserole in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir in onion and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Core apple and cut into 8 sections without peeling
- Add apple and cabbage to casserole dish then add vinegar, caraway, honey and pepper and stir well.
- Cover and microwave 7 minutes stirring twice during cooking time.