Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 cup red cabbage, coarse shredded
- 1 cup peeled apple, chopped
- 2 whole cloves
- ½ bay leaf
- 1 tbsp sugar (sugar substitute, please)
- 1½ tbsp white vinegar
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion and saute until tender.
- Add cabbage, apple, cloves and bay leaf.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- If cabbage gets dry, add a small amount of water.
- Add sugar and vinegar to cabbage mixture; toss gently.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes longer.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 45 | fat 1g
- Food exchange: 1 vegetable | ¼ fruit | 1 fat