Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place peppers, wine, salt and just enough water to cover in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- While the peppers simmer, saute shallots in a little olive oil PAM.
- Place peppers in a food processor or blender, reserving the liquid, and puree.
- Pour puree in with the shallots and add evaporated skimmed milk and basil.
- Gently heat through (if too thick, add some reserved liquid) and then either toss with pasta or let cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
- This can be re-heated in the microwave or over medium-low heat on the stove.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of parsley or a few basil leaves.