Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves: 4 (1 cup servings)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup ham, cooked and diced
- ⅓ cup onion, diced
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 cup red beans, cooked
- In a large pan, saute garlic and onion with seasonings.
- Add rice, beans and ham; cook over medium heat.
- Stir in approximately ¼ cup water or liquid from beans.
- Cook until heated through.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- calories: 306 protein: 19 g fat: 4 g carbohydrates: 48 g fiber: 10.4 g cholesterol: 21 mg sodium: 555 mg (high in sodium) potassium: 731 mg
- Diabetic exchanges: 3 starch/bread+ 1 medium-fat meat