Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 T. oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Long grain rice
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 2 Small tomatoes, Peeled, Seeded And Chopped
- 1 Can red kidney beans, Rinsed And Drained (1 Lb)
- 6 Strips Bacon, Cooked Crisp, Drained And Crumbled
- 3 green onions, Chopped. Use The White And Green Parts
In a Pan, Stir Together First 5 Ingredients. Cover Pan And Simmer Mixture Until rice is Tender And Liquid is Absorbed. Meanwhile, Combine beans, Bacon And green onions. When rice is Cooked, Stir in The Bean Mixture And Continue Cooking Until Heated Through. Serve as an Accompaniment to Barbecued Chicken. Serves 8
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen