Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g red beans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 shoots coriander and celery
- 3 shoots savory
- ⅓ teaspoon fenugreek
- 1 pomegranate
- Sort and wash beans under running water.
- Put them into a saucepan and boil on a medium flame.
- And some water several times to prevent the beans from burning.
- When the beans are ready, pour the juice off into another bowl.
- Pound the walnuts and then garlic, fresh coriander, celery, and savory together.
- Add the dry coriander and spices, then dilute with the bean juice.
- Put this mix into the saucepan with the beans and carefully mix with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds for garnish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.