Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red bean pudding
- 60 g water chestnut flour
- 80 g corn flour
- 100 ml evaporated milk
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 15 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1000 ml boiled hot water
- 40 g canned red bean
- Dissolve sugar by hot water.
- Mix water chestnut flour, corn flour into a plain square container.
- Add in evaporated milk and coconut milk, then mix them well.
- Pour in the boiling sugar water, stir well until form paste.
- Add in red bean, stir again until red bean in well distribution.
- Chilled by refrigerator while paste is cooled down.
- Cut into small square pieces, dish up and serve.