Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- 1 pound fresh spinach, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 unpeeled red apple
- 3 slices bacon, fried crisp, crumbled
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- Dice apple.
- Mix orange juice and mayonnaise.
- Mix apple and spinach.
- Pour dressing over salad and top with crumbled bacon.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 98 | Calories from Fat 54 | Total Fat 6g | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 212mg | Carbohydrate 10g | Dietary Fiber 7g | Protein 3g
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 1 vegetable
- Carbohydrate Units 1