Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- 1 pound fresh spinach, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 unpeeled red apple
- 3 slices bacon, fried crisp, crumbled
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- Dice apple.
- Mix orange juice and mayonnaise.
- Mix apple and spinach.
- Pour dressing over salad and top with crumbled bacon.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 98 | Calories from Fat 54 | Total Fat 6g | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 212mg | Carbohydrate 10g | Dietary Fiber 7g | Protein 3g
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 1 vegetable
- Carbohydrate Units 1