Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 4½ cups water
- 1 cup uncooked U.S. arborio or medium-grain rice
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Heat water in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine rice, half-and-half, sugar and vanilla in large saucepan over medium heat; cook 1 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high; stir in 1 cup water.
- Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until water is absorbed.
- Continue stirring and adding water, 1 cup at a time, allowing each cup to be absorbed before adding another.
- Cook until rice is tender and mixture has a creamy consistency, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.