Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1 - multiply ingredients and increase pan size for extra people.
I ordered a Spanish Omlette at a beach restaurant on the Southern coast of Spain. It beats any Spanish omlette I've ever had.
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tomato, diced, with juices
- ¼ teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 °F
- Melt butter in heated cast iron skillet if you have one; otherwise, use your usual egg pan.
- Combine red bell pepper and onion in pan; cook until soft but still crunchy.
- Add tomato to pan. Stir; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Gently break eggs into pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pan in oven. Bake until whites of eggs are set.
- Remove and serve in pan.