- Beat eggs lightly with sugar in a bowl.
- Scald milk in a saucepan and stir into eggs.
- Cook egg mixture in top of a double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly until mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Cool, then add vanilla.
- Mix mango pulp with sugar, then mix thoroughly with custard.
- Follow instructions for ice cream maker or turn into freezing trays and freeze until mixture becomes mushy, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, beat well with an electric mixer and return to freezer until firm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.