Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last night I again made this wonderful roast. This is the BEST EVER roast that you will ever have in my opinion. You can use this for a Pressure Cooker or a Slow Cooker. It is also versatile that you can use a beef or pork roast with it. Works either way and with either meats.
This is a YUMMY YUMMY Roast! You will love it. And you can use the liquid for gravy or broth! Let me know if you try it! Ray
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 pound or so roast (beef or pork) last night I used a chuck roast.
- 1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
- water - for a pressure cooker 1 cup water for slow cooker ½ cup water in a slow cooker.
- Please note in a slow cooker you can cut in half the dry ingredients if you find it overpowering. In the pressure cooker use the whole envelopes. I prefer the whole envelopes in either method of cooking. Ok here is what you do.
- Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using.
- Now add and mix all three envelopes of dry salad dressings.
- Mix until blended completely or as best you can.
- Brown the roast (if desired) I love mine browned in the CE 8-qt pressure cooker) add the meat to your cooker pour the water salad dressing mixture over the roast now cook as usual.
- In the CE pressure cooker I cooked it for 70 minutes and used quick release method can and probably should use natural but i am always in a hurry when making this as it smells so good! in the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.