Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 x 8 ounces pie Parmesan cheese, at room temperature
- 1 lb Beef round Steak or fillet mignon, partially frozen
- fresh lemon juice
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 bn Augural, washed and trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 5 fl oz Extra virgin olive oil
With a vegetable peeler, shave the parmesan into thin slices.
Using a slicing machine, electric knife or very sharp knife, cut the Beef into paper-thin slices.
Arrange the slices, overlapping slightly, on four chilled plates.
Sprinkle with lemon, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the augural over the Beef.
Drizzle each serving with 2tbsp olive oil and scatter the Cheese over the top.