From Menu and Recipes Week 8/5/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 (20 oz) pkg. cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a frying pan, brown meat with Italian seasoning.
- Drain any fat.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked meat, soup and sour cream.
- Gently mix in ravioli.
- Place in a baking dish, cover and bake 15 minutes or until heated.
- Sprinkle the top with Italian seasoning.