Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 8/5/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 (20 oz) pkg. cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a frying pan, brown meat with Italian seasoning.
- Drain any fat.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked meat, soup and sour cream.
- Gently mix in ravioli.
- Place in a baking dish, cover and bake 15 minutes or until heated.
- Sprinkle the top with Italian seasoning.