Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the Dough Edit
For the filling Edit
- Start with the dough mix the sieved flour, semolina and salt carefully, add the eggs and knead until dough is like elastic, if to stiff add a drop of cold water.
- Rest for 1 hour now prepare the filling.
- Put all the other ingredients ricotta, beaten eggs Cheese parsley salt and pepper into a mixing bowl mix everything well
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll into long thin strips dampen the edges with water.
- Put small balls of ricotta some 2 cm from the edge of the pastry and 4 cm apart.
- Turn one edge of the pastry on the other one and press to seal using a ravioli cutter cut out the pastry 10 cms away from the filling.
- Leave to nest for 10 minutes.
- Boil in salted water till soft.