For the Dough Edit
For the filling Edit
- Start with the dough mix the sieved flour, semolina and salt carefully, add the eggs and knead until dough is like elastic, if to stiff add a drop of cold water.
- Rest for 1 hour now prepare the filling.
- Put all the other ingredients ricotta, beaten eggs Cheese parsley salt and pepper into a mixing bowl mix everything well
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll into long thin strips dampen the edges with water.
- Put small balls of ricotta some 2 cm from the edge of the pastry and 4 cm apart.
- Turn one edge of the pastry on the other one and press to seal using a ravioli cutter cut out the pastry 10 cms away from the filling.
- Leave to nest for 10 minutes.
- Boil in salted water till soft.