Source: TJ Hill - Appetites Catered
- 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium dice eggplant
- 3 cups tomato concasse
- 3 cups medium dice zucchini
- 2 cups medium dice onions
- 2 cups medium dice, seeded green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, over a medium-moderate flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except parsley).
- Heat and stir for 8 – 10 minutes until softened, without browning.
- Add parsley-mix well.
- Arrange onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm, with crostini to the side.