Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 large green peppers
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups crushed canned tomatoes
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook garlic and onions until tender.
- Cut vegetables into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the eggplant, zucchini, pepper, oregano— parsley and stir well.
- Sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cover mixture and refrigerate to serve chilled.