Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of raspberry swirl cheesecake pie.
- 1 ready chocolate pie crust
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk until smooth.
- Add egg and 3 tbsp lemon juice, mix well.
- Pour half the batter into the crust.
- Combine remaining lemon juice with preserves in a bowl.
- Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top.
- Swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern.
- Bake at 300°F for 55 minutes.
- Garnish with whole raspberries and mint leaves.