Prep Time: --
Cook time: --
A fluffy, light and delicious dessert that's great served after a barbecue or a rich meal. If you can find organic raspberries, I highly recommend using them in this dessert.
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup raspberries
- Line a 9 x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Spoon the sorbet or sherbet into the pan, then freeze for 10 minutes.
- Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl and add the dry pudding mix. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes or until well-blended. Gently fold in the whipped topping. Spread the pudding mixture over the sorbet in the pan. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, invert the pan onto a plate and peel off the foil slowly. Top with raspberries just before serving. Wait 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into 12 slices.
Note: You can easily adjust the fat content in this dessert by using skim milk, fat free/sugar free pudding and fat free Cool Whip. Of course, if you want to make something a little more decadent, simply use whole milk, full fat instant pudding and full fat Cool Whip!