Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: --
Cook time: --
A fluffy, light and delicious dessert that's great served after a barbecue or a rich meal. If you can find organic raspberries, I highly recommend using them in this dessert.
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup raspberries
- Line a 9 x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Spoon the sorbet or sherbet into the pan, then freeze for 10 minutes.
- Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl and add the dry pudding mix. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes or until well-blended. Gently fold in the whipped topping. Spread the pudding mixture over the sorbet in the pan. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, invert the pan onto a plate and peel off the foil slowly. Top with raspberries just before serving. Wait 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into 12 slices.
Note: You can easily adjust the fat content in this dessert by using skim milk, fat free/sugar free pudding and fat free Cool Whip. Of course, if you want to make something a little more decadent, simply use whole milk, full fat instant pudding and full fat Cool Whip!