Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes: 16 servings
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand strawberry Flavor Sugar Free *Low Calorie gelatin
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen raspberries without added Sugar
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (13.6 oz.) fat-free pound cake, cubed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add raspberries; stir until thawed.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups.
- Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted.
- Let gelatin stand about 5 minutes or until thickened. (Spoon drawn through gelatin leaves definite impression.)
- Pour over cake cubes in 3-quart serving bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.