Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Combine the first three ingredients, press into bottom and 1½ inches up sides of a greased 9 inch spring form pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Puree raspberries in a blender or food processor.
- Press through a sieve, discard seeds.
- Add water if necessary to measure 1 cup.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in raspberry juice, bring to a boil.
- Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add egg whites, beat on low just until blended.
- Stir in cream.
- Pour half into crust.
- Top with ¾ cup raspberry sauce (cover and refrigerate remaining sauce).
- Carefully spoon remaining filling over sauce.
- Bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Remove from oven, immediately run a knife around pan to loosen crust.
- Cool on wire rack 1 hour then refrigerate overnight.
- Add orange juice to chilled raspberry sauce, gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon over cheesecake.