Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 6 eggs separated
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites until they stand in firm peaks in large bowl.
- Beat egg yolks until fluffy thick in medium size bowl then beat in cream, salt and cardamom.
- Fold into egg whites until no streaks of yellow remain.
- Melt butter in large frying pan with an ovenproof handle then tilt pan to coat bottom and pour in egg mixture.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.