Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preparation time: 30 – 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Boil the milk and reduce its quantity to half.
- Add sugar, flour and cream to the milk and stir well.
- Boil until thick.
- Remove from fire and allow it to cool.
- Wash the raspberries; squeeze out the pulp and strain it.
- Add the raspberry pulp and raisins to the thickened milk and mix well.
- Take the mixture in a flat steel vessel or in an earthen pot and place in the freezer for 8 to 9 hours.