Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raspberry curd will keep up to 10 days in the refrigerator. Makes about 1 pint. Sweet and Tasty.
- If the berries are not sweet enough, purée the raspberries, combine them with the lemon juice and sugar, if needed.
- Place in saucepan, simmer about 5 minutes, and strain through a mesh sieve.
- Place the strained raspberries in a blender or food processor.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan until it is just bubbly.
- With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the butter.
- Return the mixture to a saucepan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks.
- Add 3 or 4 tablespoons of the raspberry mixture to the egg yolks and blend well.
- Pour the egg yolk and raspberry mixture into the saucepan with the rest of the raspberry mixture.
- Over very low heat, stir until the mixture thickens, about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.