- Boil raspberries, water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until syrupy, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Strain through sieve to remove seeds.
- Process with remaining ingredients until smooth and well mixed.
- Can be prepared one day ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature and stir before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.