- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon blackberry liqueur
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- Boil raspberries, water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until syrupy, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Strain through sieve to remove seeds.
- Process with remaining ingredients until smooth and well mixed.
- Can be prepared one day ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature and stir before serving.