- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 frozen all-butter pound cake (10 ¾ ounces), thawed
- ½ cup prepared lemon curd
- 2 cups raspberries
- 3 tablespoons seedless red-raspberry jam
- Lemon-peel strips for garnish
- Prepare the frosting; in a large bowl, with the mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add cream and vanilla, increase speed to high, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Refrigerate frosting while assembling cake.
- Cut the pound cake horizontally into 3 even slices. Place the bottom slice on platter; spread with half of lemon curd. Reserve 1/2 cup raspberries for garnish.
- Arrange half of remaining raspberries over lemon curd. Spread 1 side of each remaining pound-cake slice with jam.
- Place 1 pound-cake slice, jam side down, over raspberry-topped cake. Repeat with remaining lemon curd, raspberries, and pound cake.
- Spread frosting over top and sides of cake. Cover cake loosely with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, garnish cake with lemon peel and reserved raspberries. Use serrated knife to cut cake crosswise into slices.
Contributed by: Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.