Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put cucumbers in a non-metallic bowl.
- Mix together the vinegar, water and sugar.
- Pour over cucumbers, cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Drain cucumbers and mix in the green onions and yogurt (or sour cream or mayo).
- You can also add some sliced sweet onions (i.e. vidalia) to the cucumbers when you marinate them.
- This recipe is on the tart side.