Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips (crumb size)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup salsa
- For garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. Mix crushed tortilla chips and chili powder in a shallow dish or on a piece of wax paper. Mix lime juice and oil in another shallow dish. Dip Catfish in the lime mixture, then immediately dredge in the seasoned tortilla crumbs to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle Catfish with any remaining tortilla crumbs. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden and flakes easily when tested with a fork.