Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3½ pounds baking potatoes cooked and peeled
- 1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup white onions chopped
- 2 large hard boiled eggs finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Placed cooked cubed potatoes in a mixing bowl then set aside.
- Prepare dressing mix according to package directions then reserve one cup.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for future use.
- In a mixing bowl combine dressing, potatoes, celery, onions, eggs, parsley, salt, black pepper and mustard.
- Mix well then fold mixture into potatoes in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.