This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3½ pounds baking potatoes cooked and peeled
- 1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup white onions chopped
- 2 large hard boiled eggs finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Placed cooked cubed potatoes in a mixing bowl then set aside.
- Prepare dressing mix according to package directions then reserve one cup.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for future use.
- In a mixing bowl combine dressing, potatoes, celery, onions, eggs, parsley, salt, black pepper and mustard.
- Mix well then fold mixture into potatoes in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.