Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 pound smoked country-style link Sausage
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 2 15-1/2-ounce cans kidney or pinto beans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Place links in saucepan. Add water; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from water and cut into thin slices.
- Combine Sausage and Onion; in large skillet; cook until Onion is transparent.
- Stir in beans, brown sugar, catsup, vinegar, mustard, garlic salt and chili powder; simmer 10 minutes. Serve over beds of rice.