Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 20 each corn Tortillas—quartered
- 3 each Chicken Breast—diced
- 1 large Onion -- diced
- 1 large bell pepper -- diced
- 2/3 cup Cheddar Cheese -- grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
Sautee Chicken until done in oil. Add onions, bell pepper, and garlic salt continue to sautee. When vegetables are soft, add tomatoes, soups, chili powder and salt to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes then layer tortillas, mixture and Cheese until tortillas or mixture is completely used in 10 X 14 pan. Place in oven and cook on 350° for 15 minutes. Cheddar Cheese can be added to the top.