This is the way ramen Noodles are traditionally cooked.
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- This recipe is for 2 servings
- Peel and cut potato into small ¼" (1 cm) cubes.
- Place potatoes in water amount as directed on ramen noodle package (plus about 25% more).
- Add seasoning package to water.
- Bring to a boil until potatoes are tender.
- Add green onion and noodles, simmer until noodles are cooked.
- Stir noodles constantly while slowly pouring eggs into noodle mixture, continue stirring.
- Remove from heat immediately once egg is cooked.