Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the powdered milk and the water in a microwavable container with a lid (a large jar is perfect for this since you can shake it and the milk will dissolve, no need for a whisk).
- Crack the container open and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Add the yogurt, close, shake again to mix, and either leave in the oven with the oven light on (only the light, don't turn the oven on) or wrap in a woolen blanket or a fluffy towel and leave on the counter top in a room with the A/C off.
- Six to nine hours later, the yogurt is ready.
- Refrigerate and sweeten and flavor with vanilla, or any food flavoring or mix with sliced fruit.
- But remember to save half a cup of plain yogurt for your next batch.