Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet Online
- Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- cooking spray
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can milk, fat-free evaporated
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- ⅓ cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- In a small saucepan, heat orange juice and vanilla just until hot (do not boil).
- Add raisins; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat eight 6-oz soufflé dishes or custard cups or one 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place soufflé dishes or custard cups in a shallow baking pan for ease of handling; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, the ⅓ cup brown sugar, the egg product or egg white plus egg, and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in raisins and any liquid that is left in the saucepan.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture into prepared dishes.
- For topping, in a small bowl, stir together rolled oats and the 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes for soufflé dishes or custard cups, 40 to 45 minutes for 1-quart casserole, or until a knife inserted near the centers comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack; cool slightly before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 131 Calories | 2g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | 3mg Cholesterol | 58mg Sodium | 4g Protein | 26g Carbs | 2g Dietary Fiber | 20g Sugars
- Exchanges: other carb: 2
- Carb Choices: 1½