Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the south Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Yields about 4 cups.
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- ⅓ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup coarsely grated non-fat Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup raisins
- Prepare cabbage and carrot.
- Combine mayonnaise with salt, onion powder, mustard, sugar, and lemon juice. Add to cabbage and carrot along with cheese and raisins.